dqfanfeedback.com – DQ stands for the dairy queen which is the largest food chain that serves soft-serve Ice-cream. The first store of the dairy queen was opened in Illinois on 22 June 1940.
After some years, gaining much importance and profit it became an international store called an international Dairy Queen. The store is known for fast food as well as for various types of ice creams. A special kid’s menu is also available in their store that includes lots of combos.
Now, they have also added cakes in their menu. To maintain their position and reputation in the market, they have conducted a survey program for the customers called the Dqfanfeedback.
The aim of conducting this survey is to get feedback from the customers who have given a visit to the store. By using the survey code printed on the receipt, one can provide the feedback by entering into the survey.
The one who has purchased anything from the store can enter the survey. There is no limit for the number of people to enter the survey but only one purchase must be done by him or her from the store.
DQ has arranged the survey at its official site to know about the requirements of the customers.
It is a great survey program that offers coupons to the customers participating in the survey. These coupons are provided to the customers who have completed the survey.
What are the steps followed to enter the Dqfanfeedback?
- For the survey, visit the official website.
- The Customer needs to enter the Dqfanfeedback access code.
- This code is the receipt code which is provided on the receipt at the time of the visit to the store.
- Questions will be asked in the survey which is to be answered by the customer.
- After answering all the questions appropriately, click on the Next button.
- Provide contact details.
- In the end, a validation code is given to the customer which can be used to redeem the coupon in the next visit.
What are the rules and regulations to be a part of the survey?
- The participant must be 18years or older than that.
- The receipt with a 10-digit survey code must be present with the customer.
- After getting the receipt, the survey must be taken within three days.
- After receiving the coupon code, it must be used within 30 days.
What are the requirements of the Dqfanfeedback Survey?
- The participant must be the resident of the USA, UK, and Canada.
- A receipt of the recent visit to the store is needed. The person must be of 13 years or older than that then only he or she can take part in the survey.
- Good knowledge of English, Spanish, and French language is necessary to the participant as the survey is taken in either one of these languages.
- Only five surveys are allowed to take in a particular month.
- The staff members, their relatives, employees, and sponsors of the stores are not allowed to be a part of the survey.
- The validation code cannot be shared with anyone.
On what basis are the questions asked in the survey?
- Accuracy of order:
The customer must share the experience regarding the accuracy of the order whether it was according to your demand or not.
- Quality of food:
Customer needs to give honest reviews regarding the quality of the products used in the food as well as the taste of the food.
- Service speed:
Customer is supposed to tell about the service whether the service is very slow or fast according to their personal experience.
- The behavior of the staff:
Is the staff friendly or over-friendly with the customer is to be told in this point. If any problem arrives then is the staff helpful towards the customers and are they enough interactive with them to get aware of their problems is to be mentioned here.
It determines the cleanliness of the store and hygiene maintained.
- Comfort zone:
Are the arrangements for the customers done at the store considering the customer’s comfort zone? The environment around is good or not is to be mentioned at this point.
- Overall experience:
Here the customer needs to share the overall general experience of the store after visiting the store.
Dairy Queen arranges its survey program to get aware of the customer’s requirements to get in touch with them. Customer views are necessary for any company to maintain the quality of the store. At last, they provide rewards to the customers so that they can get benefits from that.