Home Depot Survey – Home Depot is a home sales company which deals with selling of building products, tools, and services. It is the largest home improvement company situated in the United States. It serves many large-format stores.
Home Depot Survey
Arthur Blank and Bernie Marcus found Home Depot in the year 1978. The company today is spread in more than 2,20 locations across major cities in three countries. They have their own official site HomeDepot.com.
The customer can take the benefit of mobile shopping by using Android or devices.
|Purchase required to enter?||No
|Entry Method||Online or Mail-In
|Where to enter online||Online Survey|
|Entry limit per period||45
|Grand Prize||$5,000 gift card
|Location||US & District of Columbia
Home Depot Survey:
The Home Depot welcomes its customers in their Survey sweepstakes so to maintain their reputation in the market improvising their products and services. The surveys are conducted by the company for the customers to get proper feedback from the customers.
Through feedback, the company gets a clear picture of the customer’s satisfaction and dissatisfaction. Customers are allowed to provide their reviews in the comment section and also can provide them through the means of the survey.
Whatever may be complaints or suggestions are supposed to be posted on the official page of the company by the customers so that the company can work on it. Taking the surveys make them easier to get to know about the customers’ requirements.
Participating in the survey may allow the customer to get an opportunity to win gift vouchers. Conducting these surveys and providing exciting gift vouchers encourage the customer to take the survey.
What are the modes by which customers may participate in the survey?
The participant can enter the survey by participating through the official website.
The participant can request through the mail provided on the website and this can be done without making any purchase.
The Home Depot Survey Participants are categorized into the following types:
The ordinary customers can participate in this category.
The eligibility for to in theses category is that the participant must be the employee at the Home Depot Store.
What are the details and rules of the survey?
- The participant must be the legal citizen of the United States from the District of Columbia.
- The participant must fit under the age constraints that is he/she must be 18 years older or above.
- It is necessary to provide personal contact information so that the company can contact the respective customer.
- Entry limit in the survey period is 45.
What are the requirements of the survey?
- The participant must have a receipt of the recent purchase from the store which contains thesurvey code that is needed to be entered.
- A device such as a PC/a Laptop or a smartphone must be available with the customer to take the survey as the survey is taken online.
- Speedy internet connection is needed so that no interruption occurs in the process while taking the survey.
- The participant must have the basic knowledge of Spanish, English, or French languages as the survey is conducted in one of these languages.
What are the steps to enter the survey?
To participate in the survey, the customer needs to follow the below steps:
- To visit the official website.
- Click on the start survey.
- Enter the user id and code present on the receipt and click next.
- Customer is expected to answer the questions asked in a very honest manner.
On what basis the questions are asked in the survey?
- Overall Satisfaction:
The store asks for the overall satisfaction of the customer and the customer is needed to answer the questions considering all the aspects of the store.
- Staff behavior:
The customer must give the idea of the behavior of the staff whether they are friendly or rude with the customer regarding sharing the information of the products.
The customer is supposed to state about the hygiene maintained in the store.
- Quality of the product:
Here the customer is supposed to give an idea of the product quality.
How to participate in the survey without making a purchase?
The customer can enter through the mail provided by the company. The customer needs to provide personal details like phone number, the birth of date, street address, zip code on a card, and then mail the note in a business-size envelope.
- Home Depot Survey
- Voc Survey Home Depot
- Home Depot Delivery Survey
- Home Depot Voice Of The Customer
The Home Depot Feedback Survey is conducted thereby to get aware of the satisfaction level of the customer regarding the company. After completing the survey successfully, the customer is eligible for taking the benefit of the sweepstakes.