TalktoSonic – Sonic is one of the popular drives in a chain restaurant in the United States of America. It is popular for various types of combinations of Drink.
The restaurant serves the customers with milkshakes, soft drinks, slushes, and many more. The specialty of the restaurant is the famous ice cream known as Banana Split and sundaes which is on great demand by customers.
It ranks number 10 in the fast-food restaurant.
|Can Enter||Unlimited Times
|Age||Must Be 18+
|Prize||Free Soda or Iced Tea
|Coupon Code Valid For||60 Days
|Receipt Valid For||14 Days
|How To Enter||Online at TalkToSonic.Com
What is Talktosonic?
Talk to Sonic is a survey conducted by Sonic from the customers. It a medium through which the company can reach the customers and get a clear picture of their services. By conducting the survey, the company gets to know about their positive as well as negative points so that they can work on their drawbacks.
Taking the survey takes just 2 minutes which can be done by visiting the official website of the restaurant.
After completing the survey, the customers are offered exciting gift vouchers and hence get influenced to get participated in the survey.
What are the requirements of Talk to sonic?
The requirements for the Talk to Sonic survey are as follows:
- The basic requirement to be the participant of the survey is that the customer must have a device such as a PC, a laptop, or a smartphone with him/her to take the survey.
- A speedy internet connection is necessary as the survey is conducted online and hence due to net issues; error must not occur.
- The proper name of the official website must be known to the customer.
- The participant taking part in the survey must have completed 18 years of age and above.
- Free spare time is needed so that the participant must focus on the survey and can answer the questions properly without any disturbance or any third thought in the mind.
What are the rules and regulations to be followed for Talk to sonic survey?
Following are the rules to take part in the survey:
- The person participating in the survey must be 18 years and above.
- On a single receipt, only one survey can be submitted.
- The receipt of the last purchase must be present with the customer as the code which is present on it is to be entered in the survey.
- The survey must be taken within 7 days of your purchase from the restaurant.
- The coupon must not be shared with anyone.
- The gift voucher received to the customer must be used within the specified time as mentioned on it.
- Employees, staff members, their relatives, neighbors, sponsors of other organizations are not eligible to take part in the survey.
What are the steps that are to be followed to be the participant of the survey?
- Initially, you need to make some purchases from Sonic and keep the receipt carefully.
- The customer needs to visit the official website of Sonic and then start the survey.
- You are supposed to enter the survey code that is present at the bottom of the receipt.
- After entering all the details, you can begin the survey by clicking the start button.
- You are supposed to answer all the questions honestly.
- A coupon code will be displayed on the screen which must be noted that can be used as an offer at the time of next visit at the store.
What are the rewards offered by Sonic?
On submitting the survey Sonic gives prizes and rewards to the customers at the time of the next visit to the restaurant.
A Free Route 44 Drink will be provided that includes the following items:
- Free Iced tea
- Soft drinks
On what basis the questions are asked in the survey?
- You are asked to rate the scale according to satisfaction regarding your previous visit to the store.
- You are asked about the items that you ordered at the restaurant.
- The Behavior of staff.
- Accuracy of order
- Quality of the food.
- Quality of service.
- Speed of the service.
- Cleanliness of the restaurant.
- Comfort zone
Hence Sonic conducts talk to sonic which is a customer satisfaction survey arranged for the customer to gain the feedback so that they can make changes in their services according to the customer’s requirements and needs thus, maintaining their reputation and standard in the market.